Recovering From Shoulder Surgery
At Pearl, we’ve taken the stress and anxiety out of the surgery recovery process, and have taken it a step further to offer our patients an upscale, pampered experience at the crossroads of healthcare and luxury. Consideration for the amount of time and support it will take to recuperate from an operation or medical procedure can often lead patients to put off needed treatment, putting them at risk for further injury or problems down the line.
Pearl Recovery Retreat is the answer to some of the most common questions faced by surgical patients:
- How will I get to my doctor’s appointments after shoulder surgery?
- How will I change my bandages or dressings if I can’t move my shoulder?
- How will I get the medication I need?
- I live alone, how can I get around and take care of my daily needs while recovering from a shoulder injury?
- How will I manage my physical therapy?
- I have small children at home, how will I be able to focus on my recovery?
- What will I do if I am in pain or need assistance in the middle of the night?
Learn more about shoulder surgery today.
Healing After Shoulder Surgery
There are many elements that go into a successful and healthy rehabilitation process. Pearl Recovery Retreat picks up where the surgeons and medical professionals leave off to ensure that patients are free to focus on the only thing that matters – a full, healthy, peaceful, and successful healing process.
Some of the most common shoulder injuries patients seek treatment and might require rehabilitation for include:
- Shoulder replacement
- Torn rotator cuff
- Tendon and bicep tears
- Fractures and dislocation
- Shoulder arthritis
- Chronic shoulder Instability
Post Hospital Surgery Recovery Program
As one of the most overused joints in the body, recovering from a shoulder injury in particular can be tricky. Even with the best of intentions, it can be difficult for patients to follow a recuperation plan on their own. Completing the surgery recovery process at Pearl will ensure that patients heal properly, and get the attention and support they need, both physical and emotional.
Worried About How To Recover From Shoulder Surgery?
Call Pearl Recovery Retreat Today At 310-246-5505 To Make A Reservation.
Additionally, patients can discretely book an appointment at our recovery center online.
Next, read more about Surgery Recovery Services.