Preparing For Your Pearl Recovery Retreat & Wellness Visit
While most of the work comes after the surgery, there’s still a lot of tasks you need to complete and be aware of before your surgery. To ensure you have a comfortable and successful stay with us, go through our checklist to make sure you are on the right track.
Before your surgery, ask your surgeon if there is anything they suggest purchasing before your surgery to make your recovery process as smooth as possible. You made need to purchase these items beforehand or purchase them from us during your stay.
We advise you to pack clothing, toiletries, and other necessities for your comfort, including:
- Guests undergoing facial or neck surgery are advised to bring nightgowns with large openings for the head and neck area, as well as button-up pajamas. These clothing items will not disturb your head dressings.
- Guests undergoing breast or abdominal surgery are advised to wear a loose-fitting nightgown or nightshirt with a front opening; this allows our nurses to closely monitor drains and promotes your comfort and relaxation.
- Female guests may wish to bring a headscarf or large floppy hat for privacy while being transported to and from follow-up appointments.
- Guests are advised to bring a child-size toothbrush and a zip-up track or jogging suit.
- Guests are encouraged to bring additional comfortable clothes, a laptop, laptop charger, cell phone, cell phone charger, and other electronics for entertainment.
If you are visiting from out of town, remember to arrange your transportation ahead of time from the airport, your surgery location, as well as post-surgery transportation to our facility. If you are bringing your own vehicle, we offer valet services for an additional fee.
Prior to your surgery, your surgeon will provide you with pre-operative and post-operative instructions. You should comfortably understand these instructions and share them with the Pearl Recovery Retreat & Wellness staff to ensure your post-surgery needs are met.
Please inform us if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies so we can plan accordingly.
Fill any prescriptions needed after your surgery to ensure you have them immediately ready. Contact your surgeon to find out what medicines you may need, including any pain or nausea medications. Don’t have the time? Our Preferred Network Pharmacies can prepare any medications you may need.
Post-Operative Doctor’s Appointments and Follow-Ups
Be sure to schedule your doctor’s appointments before your surgery to make sure you can get in as quickly as possible after your procedure.
Prepare for Your Surgery with Pearl Recovery Retreat Today
The first step to your stress-free recovery at our lavish wellness center is to make your reservation at Pearl Recovery Retreat today. We promise a serene escape from the stress of daily life so you can return home rested and refreshed. To request a reservation at Pearl Recovery Retreat, call us at (310) 385-5421 or (424) 333-5899 or contact us through our web inquiry form.