Plastic Surgery Recovery & Care
Because plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery encompass such a wide range of procedures, the healing and recovery times will naturally vary from patient to patient, depending on the procedure. In some cases, a patient will undergo multiple procedures, affecting how long it will recover fully.
Plastic Surgery Recovery & Care in Beverly Hills
Whether undergoing a skin graft to treat a scar or burn or rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum, the recovery process for plastic surgery will require time and care to ensure proper healing, as with any medical or clinical procedure. In some cases, due to the sensitive nature of certain plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures, patients may require privacy and discretion while healing that isn’t available at home in their regular surroundings and environment. Pearl Recovery Retreat & Wellness has taken each potential patient’s unique plastic surgery recovery needs into consideration in crafting the most healing, luxurious experience in a surgery recovery setting.
Pearl Patients & Procedures
What types of patients and procedures does Pearl Recovery Retreat & Wellness cater to? The typical guest at Pearl can run the gamut from a new mother removing excess skin after childbirth or weight loss surgery to a recent mastectomy patient undergoing breast reconstruction. Even an executive or CEO undergoing hair transplantation or pec implants will benefit from the services and amenities available at Pearl. Some of the most common cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures include:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast implant removal
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Buttock lift
- Cheek implant
- Chin augmentation
- Ear surgery
- Eyelid surgery
- Forehead lift
- Hair transplantation
- Lip augmentation
- Lower body lift
- Thigh lift
- Tummy tuck
- Upper arm lift
Visit this site to learn more about plastic surgery procedures.
What Happens After Surgery?
The first step in every successful surgical recovery process is to get informed about your procedure. Patients should get all of the information they can about both the procedure and the surgeon’s healing process ahead of time to prepare adequately.
- Ask as many questions as possible, and learn about potential side effects like swelling and potential for infections.
- If taking medication before surgery, confirm whether it is safe to continue in the days or weeks leading up to the surgery to avoid potential complications.
- Have a support system and recovery plan to ensure enough time to heal from the procedure without the added stress and anxiety of daily routines and responsibilities.
- Pay attention to emotional and psychological needs as well. Healing involves more than taking care of the physical needs, making a post-surgical support system all the more important.
- Get plenty of rest and eat a healthy and balanced diet in the weeks leading up to surgery. Studies have shown that diets lower in fat can help reduce swelling and complications for surgical patients.
Dedicated Support Before and After Surgery
At Pearl Recovery Retreat & Wellness, our staff is dedicated to making sure your needs are completely met both before and after your surgical treatments. Before your procedure, Pearl staff members can support you in numerous ways, including:
- Helping with shopping needs.
- Choosing surgeons for plastic surgery.
- Finding the best sources of entertainment.
- Arranging airport pickup and transportation.
- Assistance with airport scheduling and arrival needs.
- Making sure your hotel needs are understood and met during your stay.
Pearl Recovery Retreat & Wellness works to provide cutting-edge surgical aftercare tailored to your individual procedure and unique recovery needs after your procedure. This includes:
- IV therapy
- Juice cleansing
- 24/7 nursing care
- Gourmet in-room dining
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Private hotel suites with in-room nursing
- Private transportation to and from post-surgery appointments
No matter what procedure you have undergone and what your recovery goals may be, Pearl Recovery Retreat & Wellness is ready to support your unique needs.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn more about Pearl Recovery Retreat & Wellness and the postoperative services and luxury amenities we offer.