Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness: After Plastic Surgery Care
Because plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery encompass such a wide range of procedures, the healing and recovery times will naturally vary from patient to patient depending on the procedure. In some cases, a patient will undergo multiple procedures at a time, which will also have an effect on how long it will take to fully recover.
After Plastic Surgery Care in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles
Whether undergoing a skin graft to treat a scar or burn, or rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum, the recovery process for plastic surgery will require time and care to ensure proper healing, as with any medical or clinical procedure. In some cases, due to the sensitive nature of certain plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures, patients may require privacy and discretion while healing that simply isn’t available at home in their regular surrounding and environment.
Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness has taken the unique plastic surgery recovery needs of each potential patient into consideration in crafting the most healing, luxurious experience in a surgery recovery setting.
Surgery Healing Los Angeles
What types of patients and procedures does Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness cater to? The typical guest at Pearl can run the gamut from a new mother removing excess skin after childbirth or weight loss surgery, to a recent mastectomy patient undergoing breast reconstruction. Even an executive or CEO undergoing hair transplantation or pec implants will benefit from the services and amenities available at Pearl.
Some of the most common plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures include:
- Breast augmentation
- Tummy tuck
- Breast lift
- Eyelid surgery
- Forehead lift
- Ear surgery
- Lip augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Upper arm lift
- Hair transplantation
- Breast implant removal
- Thigh lift
- Buttock lift
- Lower body lift
- Cheek implant
- Chin augmentation
Visit this site to learn more about plastic surgery procedures.
What Happens After Surgery?
The first step in every successful surgical recovery process is to get informed about your procedure. Patients should get all of the information they can about both the procedure and the healing process from their surgeon ahead of time in order to adequately prepare.
- Ask as many questions as possible, and learn about potential side effects like swelling and potential for infections.
- If taking medication prior to surgery, confirm whether it is safe to continue in the days or weeks leading up to the surgery in order to avoid potential complications.
- Get plenty of rest and eat a healthy and balanced a diet in the weeks leading up to surgery. Studies have shown that diets lower in fat can help reduce swelling and complications for surgical patients.
- Have a support system and recovery plan in place to ensure that there is enough time to heal from the procedure without the added stress and anxiety of daily routines and responsibilities.
- Pay attention to emotional and psychological needs as well. Healing involves more than taking care of the physical needs, which makes a post-surgical support system all the more important.
Dedicated Support Before and After Surgery
At Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness, our staff is dedicated to making sure your needs are completely met both before and after your surgical treatments. Prior to your procedure, Pearl staff members can support you in numerous ways, including:
- Assistance with airport scheduling and arrival needs
- Arranging airport pickup and transportation
- Choosing surgeons for plastic surgery
- Helping with shopping needs
- Finding the best sources of entertainment
- Making sure your hotel needs are understood and met during your stay
After your procedure, Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness works to provide cutting-edge surgical aftercare tailored to your individual procedure and unique recover needs. This includes:
- 24/7 nursing care
- Gourmet in-room dining
- Private transportation to and from post-surgery appointments
- Private hotel suites with in-room nursing
- Juice cleansing
- IV therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
No matter what procedure you have undergone and what your recovery goals may be, Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness is ready to support your unique needs.
Contact Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness Today!
Call (310) 246-5505 today to learn more about Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness and the postoperative services and luxury amenities we offer.
Next, read more about Shoulder Surgery Recovery.