Speeding up Surgery Recovery with Personalized Care
One of the worst parts about surgery is not having the surgery itself, but the agonizing steps required for a full recovery. Achieving full recovery is not always easy, especially when close family and friends are out of town. Surgery is not easy for anyone to go through, but with professional care, the time of recovery could be drastically shortened. The ultimate goal of Pearl Recovery Retreat is to ensure comfort and relaxation is maximized so your body can focus on fully healing from surgery.
Located in Beverly Hills, the Pearl Recovery Retreat is experienced in housing a variety of patients looking for a speedy recovery.
- Plastic Surgery – Men and women who obtain plastic surgery are lavishly cared for, and ensure that all icing, ointments, and dressing changes are made on a timely basis to ensure a fast and easy recovery.
- Breast Augmentation – Anyone who receives a breast augmentation can deal with several physical limitations and complications. With outside assistance, you will be in a relaxing environment and focus on healing for as long as you need.
- Orthopedic Surgeries – Orthopedic surgeries usually have long, tedious recovery stages. All the heavy equipment requires strength, and you might not have enough people to help. By eliminating the stress, a speedy recovery is eminent.
- Bariatric Surgery – A gourmet liquid meal, which is prescribed by your doctor, is delivered straight to your room three times a day. Any complication that you may obtain from surgery is strictly monitored by a nurse.
- Bunion Surgery – Someone at Pearl will make sure to monitor your bunion (or any other podiatry surgeries) to make sure your pain medication is given on a regular basis, your dressing is changed, and your stitches are monitored. Someone from Pearl will make sure to assist you when you need to go to the bathroom or take a shower.
- Sinus Surgery – Most people do not know that sinus surgeries are outpatient surgeries. However, the patient may experience trouble with breathing, pain, or sinus pressure when discharged. Pearl Recovery will help you limit these complications so you can have a quicker recovery.
Other than Pearl’s experience in post-surgical care, medical hotels carry two benefits most hospitals do not have. Medical hotels are much cheaper than a hospital. Hospitals can charge thousands of dollars per night, while a facility like Pearl Recovery only charges a few hundred. The risk for infection in a hospital is also much higher. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about one in every twenty-five patients receive an infection while staying at a hospital. At Pearl Recovery, the infection rate is only a fraction of that at hospitals because monitoring is a priority.
At Pearl Recovery Retreat, you can reserve a room for any kind of surgery. With exceptional nurses, and the highest medical standards, you will recover much faster than regular home care, or even care in a hospital. To request a reservation, fill out the web inquiry form, or call at (310) 736-1009.