Why You Should Choose Pearl Recovery for Surgery Recovery
In most aspects of life, there is generally no place like home, as the old saying goes. The safety, comfort, and familiarity of family and one’s personal belongings simply cannot be replicated, but when medical emergencies or situations arise, recovering at home is not always the best option for optimal healing and long-term health and recovery.
The period before and after surgery can be fraught with stress, anxiety, and fear for many people. In addition to the concerns each patient has about their own health, safety, and recovery, there are the everyday obligations and demands of daily life that simply do not cease to exist when a patient enters the hospital for surgery. For patients who have undergone orthopedic surgery, there is an additional three to six weeks to complete orthopedic surgery recover and rehabilitation. All in all, patients can benefit from the services and comfort provided by Pearl Recovery Retreat, where healing is our number one concern.
Is A Recovery Retreat Right For You?
As a top surgery recovery center in Los Angeles, Pearl Recovery Retreat has filled the void between leaving the hospital and returning home in better shape than when you left!
A surgical recovery retreat might be the best option for you if meet any of the following criteria:
- You live alone – More people live alone today than ever before. Even when neighbors, friends, and loved ones are close enough to stop by and help in their spare time, it’s incredibly difficult for even the most well-meaning of acquaintances and family to fulfill the needs of a recovering surgical patient.
- You have small children – As the biggest and most demanding responsibility in any person’s life, childcare responsibilities cannot be put on hold in order to recover from surgery. It can be unduly stressful, and even detrimental for both a patient and their children, to return to daily life and activities before properly healing from surgery.
- You live in a remote area or lack adequate transportation – One of the many benefits of staying at Pearl Recovery Retreat is access to personal transportation to and from the procedure, as well as medical follow-ups. With close proximity to world class hospitals in Beverly Hills (such as Cedars Sinai or La Peer Health Center), guests at Pearl can rest easy knowing that all of their pre and post-surgical needs are accounted for.
- You have dietary concerns – With its affiliation with the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills, guests at Pearl can enjoy access to a wide range of gourmet meals, from vegan to kosher and everything in between. And to further sweeten the deal, Pearl also offers a unique juice cleanse program designed to help patients meet all of their unique needs, from anti-inflammatory to pre-surgery detox.
- You require professional nursing care – Depending on the surgery and patient’s needs, it’s sometimes not possible for patients or their relatives to provide adequate care for a safe recovery. The professional medical attention available at Pearl ensures that every patient’s unique medical needs are accounted for.
Contact Pearl Recovery Retreat Today!
Call us today to learn more about Pearl Recovery Retreat and the postoperative services and luxury amenities we offer at 310-246-5505. Additionally, guests can book an appointment at our recovery center online.
Next, learn more about 5 Tips For Picking A Recovery Retreat.