Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness Juice Cleanses
At Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness, we take great pride in helping our guests have the most revitalizing recovery. Whether you’re recovering from cosmetic surgery, orthopedic surgery, or any other type of procedure, our team of skilled nurses is dedicated to providing you with the best treatment possible.
You may be familiar with some of the methods we use to help facilitate post-surgical healing, but did you know that we can also help patients before they undergo surgery as well? At Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness, we’re proud to offer our guests pre-surgery juice cleanses and post-surgery cleanses to help make every aspect of the surgical process easier and more comfortable.
Interested in recovering at our luxurious Beverly Hills facility? Contact us today by calling (310) 736-1009.
Juice Cleansing at Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness
A juice cleanse is a method for promoting good nutrition and faster healing. Recently, juice cleansing has exploded in popularity, and with good reason: a juice cleanse can help with metabolism and digestion, two elements that are very important before and after a surgical procedure. In addition, juice cleanses are a great source of nutrition.
So what is a juice cleanse exactly? A juice cleanse is a detox program in which someone obtains nutrition solely through fruit and vegetable juices. Freshly-juiced fruits and vegetables contain multitudes of healthy compounds and vitamins, important substances when it comes to post-surgical healing. If taken prior to surgery, a juice cleanse can help detoxify the body, improving surgical outcomes and helping patients feel better in the process.
All of the juices served in our juice packages are created with organic fruits and vegetables, which means they don’t contain harmful artificial chemicals.
At Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness in Los Angeles, we have partnered up with Kreation Organic Juicery to make juice cleanses simple. The night before you decide to go on a cleanse, simply let our staff know which juice package you desire. The next morning, your freshly-juiced drinks will be ready to go!
Pre-Surgery Juice Cleanse
When you undergo surgery, you are putting your body under a significant amount of stress. Eating poorly before surgery can worsen inflammation, decrease collagen systems (needed for scar and skin formation), slow down your body’s immune activity, and decrease the strength of connective tissues.
Our nutrient-rich Pre-Surgery Juice Cleanse will help your body fight off inflammation, improve your immune activity and increase the strength of your connective tissues.
The Pre-Surgery Juice Cleanse includes:
- 7 am – Chicken Bone Broth: Anti-Inflammatory, digestion, hydration, energy, soothes the stomach, anti-aging, and PH balance.
- 9 am – Marjan’s Favorite: Combines anti-oxidant rich green vegetables with powerful anti-inflammatories pineapple juice and turmeric, as well as Omega-3 and fiber-rich chia seeds to boost brain function and aid in your digestion.
- 11 am – Healer: Fills the body with vital nutrients necessary for healing. This concentrated formula includes the best of green juices and is full of superfoods such as ginger to help you recover faster.
- 12 pm – Beautify (syringe shot): Packed full of nutrients to improve and beautify your hair, skin, and nails!
- 1 pm – Greentastic: The nutrient-dense ingredients include avocado, almond milk, kale and probiotic yogurt to give your digestion a jump-start and keep your body feeling full.
- 3 pm – Enlighten: Improves both mind and body function. Goji berry juice promotes brain health and prompts feelings of happiness, calm, and well-being. Himalayan salt balances your pH and water levels. The beets purify your blood and liver. The vitamin A from the carrots improves your immunity function. Finally, the apple juice satisfies your hunger and the lemons ward off fatigue.
- 5 pm – Marjan’s Favorite: Combines anti-oxidant rich green vegetables with powerful anti-inflammatories pineapple juice and turmeric, as well as Omega-3 and fiber-rich chia seeds to boost brain function and aid in your digestion.
- 7 pm – Bison Bone Broth: Pain relief, anti-inflammatory, nausea, energy, acid reflux, anti-aging, digestion, soothes the stomach, and hydration.
- 8 pm – Flush Down (syringe shot): Recommended to aid in your digestion while recovering, the Flush Down syringe contains activated charcoal, probiotics, chlorella, apple cider vinegar, mint, and pineapple.
*Juice selection is subject to change based on seasonal availability.
In addition to our Pre-Surgery Cleanse, we have also created a Post-Surgery Cleanase with Kreation Organic Juice designed specifically to give your body the nutrients it needs while recovering from surgery.
The Post-Surgery Cleanse Includes:
- 7 am – Green 4: Following surgery, your body will fill fatigued and nauseous. The greens in Green 4 combat these ailments.
- 10 am – Fortunate Salad: Healthy salad packed full of nutrients to give your body the energy it needs to heal.
- 12 pm – Go Go Garbanzo: A raw, gluten-free snack to keep you satiated.
- 3 pm – Warrior: A blueberry-based juice full of powerful anti-oxidants, Vitamin C, high in fiber, and Manganese.
- 5 pm – Meltdown Salad: Health salad packed full of nutrients to give your body the energy it needs to heal.
- 7 pm – Feel Better: This wellness tonic is concentrated with turmeric and echinacea to help your body feel its best, while the lemon and cayenne give you a burst of energy.
*Juice and food selection is subject to change based on seasonal availability.
Contact Pearl Recovery Retreat Today!
At Pearl Recovery Retreat and Wellness, your health recovery is our only priority. With 24-hour, around-the-clock care, guests at our Los Angeles wellness center can expect to be pampered and well-taken care of. Enjoy a juice cleanse while recovering in our beautiful private rooms. You can also take advantage of the many in-room amenities. To pre-order your juice cleanse package for your stay at our gorgeous facilities, please call (310) 736-1009 today!
Next, read about IV therapy.